Lolla!

Less than a month until Lollapalooza! To all you skeptics out there, focused solely on the heat and crowds, I promise that it is amazing. It is our generation's Woodstock.

However, I do understand that it can be overwhelming to a first-timer, which is why I have provided a cheat-sheet.

If you're going and want to meet up, let me know!

Can't Miss Music
Friday
B.o.B. (for my anthem, "Airplanes")
The Walkmen
Dirty Projectors
Neon Trees
Matt and Kim
Hot Chip
Lady Gaga- for the performance/costumes alone

Saturday
Stars
Dan Black
Grizzly Bear
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
Cut Copy
Phoenix

Sunday
Blitzen Trapper
Minus the Bear
Yeasayer
MGMT
Temper Trap
Arcade Fire

Top Ten Acceptable Pieces of Lolla Attire
10. Cutoff shorts
9. Gladiator shoes
8. Tie Dye
7. Funky sunglasses
6. Fedoras
5. Head wraps
4. Rompers
3. Vintage anything
2. Hands-free bag
1. Hidden flask

Festival Role Models


Whitney Port at day 3 of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA.


Kate Bosworth stays cool at Coachella in Suno

Let me know if you need more concrete ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment