You Snooze, You Lose

I don't like to toot my own horn, but I'm going to here:

I am frequently on top of the trends. I had been wanting leopard looong before it was actually "in style." I have loved Chanel purses long before they were slung on the arm of every D-list celeb. However, I am frequently too slow. Either I can't find the perfect item or I can't afford it, and then I just look like a trend follower.

I have been going back and forth and back and forth on this Mango dress because I didn't feel like paying for shipping. And then what happens? Olivia Palermo shows up in it, looking sexy and adorable at the same time.
OLIVIA PALERMO photo | Olivia Palermo
So even though I will now be a follower and not a trend setter, I am going to get this dress. She convinced me. I really need to be quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment