New Years Dress Frustration

So every year I start to get anxious around this time. Why, you ask? Because I need the PERFECT New Years dress. I have some perfectionist issue where I need the BEST dress possible. So this year, I found it. I was so excited. It's perfect- will accent my tan, can be worn with or without tights, etc. Even better, R Bils wore it and looked hot. And I love her (though maybe not as much as my friend Sandy.)




















But then disaster hit! I ordered two sizes in the mail. And neither worked!! The material was a little cheap for such a pricey dress, and it made my body look wider. I am so sad, and now back to square one. Anxiety has once again set it in.


I am contemplating buying this dress. Short and flirty but I am not totally in love with the pink color, and I was trying to stay clear of black. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment