Welcome to the show!

Some of you may ask why I named my blog "Chanel Social" when I don't own a single piece of Chanel (other than a necklace). Well, it's because this blog will describe my dreams and wishes. I can't buy every item of clothing I want (actually, I can't buy pretty much anything), but that doesn't mean I can't wish for something. One of my wishes: to be completely clad in Chanel. Every day. Well, with a little Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim, Balmain, DVF, Proenza Schouler, Peter Pilotto, Givenchy, Versace, Armani, Vera Wang, and Marchesa thrown in there. Unfortunately, (not that I'm complaining cause I still am blessed to have what I have), I am pretty much in sweatshirts and sweatpants, with a little Urban Outfitters thrown in.

This blog will show you some of my more creative outfits and my wish list. I tend to get frustrated with my life sometimes, so there may be a little bit of ranting thrown in there. But I'm going to try and stay on the positive side. With fashion, there really is no negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment