Bonjour my dear readers

Dear Reader(s),
I would like to let you know that I am listening to you. I have heard a complaint that I need to show less expensive items and some more real-looking women. To the first point: I am working on it. Keep reading for some bargains. To the second point: Unfortunately, I feature celebrities, and they tend to be verrrrry skinny. However, I will post some photos of me in outfits, and I have a normal body. Also, I welcome you to submit your own photos. Maybe of outfits you are proud of or outfits you need help with. Feel free to email them to ivyelynn@gmail.com.
Au Revoir,
Coco (aka Ivy)

1 comment:

  1. AH Love what you did with the blog so far. Also, thanks for listening to the comments of your readers... aka my comments. They weren't complaints, more like constructive criticism and me being selfish. I was actually thinking I want to see you on here! TOTS do it. Thanks for the other shoutout. Miss you Coco.

    ReplyDelete