Leopard Look

I was reading my version of the Bible (Lucky Magazine- never miss an issue) and stopped at this picture of one of their editors. It is the perfect outfit for the weekend or a night out at a bar. I recreated it below. Sorry for the terrible photo quality, but my camera stinks. (Though my bf just mentioned that I should have scanned it. Whoops!)


Long cardigan- $49.90 at candccalifornia.com
Kashmere leopard scarf- $150 at Bluefly.com
T by Alexander Wang pocket tee- $75 at Nordstroms
Denim boyfriend shirt- $58 at Victoriassecret.com
Black studded skinny jeans- $29.80 at Forever21.com


2 comments:

  1. Would you actually wear that baggy bf shirt? I tend to hate button ups b/c I feel too masculine and my chest makes them fit weird. I tried one on at j.crew to try to expand my horizons, but couldn't do it. Do you not feel that way about them? I just cant do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are Coatigans in ? Most say yes. Is the term Coatigans in ? Yes, at the moment.

    Well lets be honest, it's a much more trendy term than, say, Jeggings. What the hell, and who wants to wear jeggings anyway, leggings that look like jeans, how 'sink estate' can you get.

    Coatigans, should they stay or should they go, you decide, have a look at - www.coatigans.com

    ReplyDelete