Can't Get You Out of my Head- Top 10 Countdown

This is my first top 10 countdown, and I have devoted it to the most memorable dresses. No matter how much time passes, I cannot forget these. I would DIE to wear any of them.


10.

carriepinkdressav8.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker in Oscar de la Renta on Sex and the City. This is my favorite dress from the whole show.


9.

Marc Jacobs : Blair Waldorf in Marc by Marc Jacobs

Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf in Marc by Marc Jacobs.


8.

Kerry Washington looking angelic in Jean Paul Gaultier at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.


7.

gwen3-thumb.jpg

Gwen Stefani at her 2002 wedding in John Galliano. Some of you may disagree with this pick, but you certainly can't deny it's uniqueness.


6.

THE VENETIAN photo | Lindsay Lohan

The "old" Lindsay Lohan in 2006 at the Venice Film Festival in Marchesa.


5.

Nicole Richie in Miu Miu at a movie screening in 2008.


4.

Zoe Saldana always looks amazing, but she definitely stands out in this red Prabal Gurung at a Star Trek premiere.


3.

Ahhhh Friedo Pinto, what a dream! She looks stunning in this Zac Posen at the 2009 Director's Guild Awards. I want this dress!


2.

Kate Hudson at the 2003 Golden Globes in a bohemian Valentino gown.


1.

Who can forget ever forget this look? Julia Roberts glowed at the 2001 Oscars because of her best actress win and vintage Valentino gown.


What dresses do you think I am missing?




No comments:

Post a Comment