Fashion Lingo

Fashion trends can be hard to keep up; fashion lingo even more so. Here I define terms you need to know to follow fashion.

Snood (AKA infinity scarf, circle scarf, loop scarf)
-noun
A scarf that has no beginning or end, and can be worn in multiple ways.
I am partial to the scarves at ashanddans.com. I went to school with these girls and they were both beautiful and stylish so it is only natural that they would design amazing scarves.


Coatigan
coat-i-gan
-noun
A cardigan and coat combination.
This is in response to a reader's comment. I had never heard the word before, but I have worn them. They are perfect for cold, rainy days.


Floods
-noun
A cropped pant that are in between capris and ankle-length pants.
I love these 7 for all Mankind jeans ($179) that would look great with flats or heels.

Skinny Denim by 7 For All Mankind at ShopStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment